Whenever I start my virtual machines, it causes a BSOD with the following error: **page_fault_in_nonpaged_area**
It has worked a couple months ago, but I don’t know what I’m doing differently then before, I’ve done some troubleshooting such as:
– Stress testing / allocating all memory and checking if it’s a RAM related issue
– Disabling memory page trimming in the virtual machine options
– Changed memory additional memory settings in VMware settings
– Reinstalling the operating system (same issue on W2016 and W2019)
– Changed the custom paging file size on the host settings to system managed but also custom values which should be more than enough
– Running latest Windows updates
I’m out of options, I have enough memory on my PC (64GB), I’m trying to run two 4GB machines and one 32GB machine. Even starting a single 4GB machine causes the BSOD.
Has anyone had something similar and know the solution?
View Reddit by GLARiven – View Source