Latest reply on Mar 12, 2020 12:11 PM by hdhjclark
I was hoping to get some assistance with a new deployment of Horizon. I am going to give a over view of the build so far.
Nutanix Cluster NX-3060-G7 with AOS 22.214.171.124 LTS it is a 3 node cluster. the hypervisors are ESXi VMware ESXi, 6.7.0, 8169922
- Does the VCenter this cluster is connected to, need to be a separate VCenter, dedicated to Horizon and the Cluster?
- If so, Does that VCenter need to be running on that cluster or can it actually reside on my normal Server Cluster which is a traditional build HPE server cluster?
- Are there any pre-built server OVFs/Appliances that can be downloaded for all the individual pieces of Horizon? Do I need to hand build the servers? I can’t seem to find any. Similiar to VCenter Appliance.
- Is Windows Server 2019 compatible for those individual server pieces?
- Does anyone know of a good step by step guide to installing and deploying Horizon?
I have the same question (0)