I recently had to rebuild our VCSA to the latest and greatest, and I’m unable to get the Enhanced Authentication Plugin to function correctly. I’m uncertain if this is a chrome issue, a VCSA issue, or both. I don’t see a specific service on the VCSA relating to Enhanced Authentication. There is an Authentication Proxy service which I’ve started but this did not resolve the issue. The VCSA has been joined to our domain, and I’ve downloaded and installed the plugin to no effect.
I’ve also tried varying versions of Chrome to see if it was a potential issue, but neither was a success. I’ve also downloaded the Certificates from the VCSA and installed it in my Trusted Root Certification Authority. Through research I’ve seen evidence that clearing browser cache may help, however that didn’t do anything.
To see the full content, share this page by clicking one of the buttons below