Are you using VMware Cloud Foundation? Sign up to talk with the VCF design team to learn more about upcoming features, provide feedback and help us understand your needs! Your feedback will directly influence the product experience in upcoming versions.
There are 4 upcoming topics with multiple sessions each available on Oct. 1st and 2nd.
* The first 2 sessions are seeking to better understand your unique challenges and how your organization builds/manages/integrates private cloud infrastructure.
1. [UX0018: VMware Cloud Foundation: Shape the Product You Use](https://vmwaredesign.as.me/schedule.php?appointmentType=15208880)
2. [UX0095: VMware’s Integrated Product Experience for Private Cloud Infrastructure: How can we make it work for you?](https://vmwaredesign.as.me/schedule.php?appointmentType=15208956)
* The Lifecycle Management session will share some info about how the experience around updates/upgrades is evolving and is seeking to collect feedback about how you manage updates, plan maintenance windows, what types of automation policies fit into your org.
[UX0075: A New Update/Lifecycle Management Experience for VMware Cloud Foundation](https://vmwaredesign.as.me/schedule.php?appointmentType=15208936)
* The “Who uses VCF?” session is seeking to learn more about the roles involved in VCF and how they may influence the tasks being performed in the product.
[UX0077: Who uses VCF: Identity and Access Management in VMware Cloud Foundation and Beyond](https://vmwaredesign.as.me/schedule.php?appointmentType=15208938)
Design teams across the VMware suite of products are looking to learn more from your experience. Sign up for other VMware Design Studio sessions to share your feedback with the relevant product design teams: [https://vmworld.vmware.design/sessions-by-product](https://vmworld.vmware.design/sessions-by-product)
View Reddit by vcf_designstudio – View Source