Hope can i found solution for the below :
* a IBM System X 3630 – M3 with RAID 5 contains 7 disks 2TB per Disk
* attention on the server appear with fault disk we power off the server unplug the fault disk and replaced with new one
* power on the server login to RAID controller make the new disk online and added successfully to RAID Array
* Server Attention disappear and boot up the server
* ESXi boot error
Error loading /misc-dri.v00
fatal error :33 (inconsistent Data)
* Try to reinstall or upgrade ESXi from multiple versions and media 5.0.0 or 5.5.0 or 6.0.0 but the installer cannot detect the old ESXi files and just new installation tition the disk again .
* is this a boot bank problem ? and how can i fix it ?
Thanks in advanced
To see the full content, share this page by clicking one of the buttons below