I have 6 hosts in a vSAN stretched cluster. In the summary tab of all hosts “reboot required” is indicated. Why is that? No updates or patches have been done recently.
I have the same question (0)
Welcome to Communities.
This issue is not related to vSAN and thus you or a moderator should move this to the appropriate sub-forum (vSphere).
There can be a number of reasons why this message may appear on hosts:
– Staged updates.
– False positive messages as a result of vSphere replication in some older versions:
– Enabling or changing IPv6 settings.
– When using Host Profiles/Auto deploy and making changes to these.
– Configuration of some VMware products e.g. NSX via SDDC/VCF workflows.
– Probably a multitude of other things I am not aware of.